710 710 Series Stainless Steel Pump
Fabricated 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy® on all wetted metal parts offers unrivaled versatility. These FDA compliant Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps are used extensively throughout the industry.
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS:
- compact design ideal when space is limited
- outside surfaces can be easily cleaned
- a range of ½” to 3” connections, with 10”, 14” diameter diaphragms, providing in-line adaptability
- screwed, hygienic or flanged connections to suit particular applications
- ease of maintenance through Flotronic Pumps’ ‘One-Nut’ technology
- readily accessible ball valves
- pump air-valve easy to maintain when in-line
- a choice of materials, 316L Stainless Steel, and Hastelloy®
- ATEX Directive compliant up to Gas Group IIC
- surface finish to customer specification available with a range of polished options
- optional hot water/steam jacket
- with environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic alarm systems are available
- optional high temperature diaphragm allows for a 135°C (275°F) maximum operating temperature
- self-priming 3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet.
- Flow Rates up to 680 ltr/min.
ALL OF WHICH HELP YOU TO:
- transfer an extensive variety of materials efficiently across a range of industries
- reduce down time and cleaning costs.
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Food and beverage.
This range of air operated double diaphragm pumps fabricated with FDA approved 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy® on all wetted metal parts gives our customers unrivaled versatility. Flotronic’s 710 range of diaphragm pumps can be used in a wide range of industries for any liquid transfer, including to pump chemicals, cosmetic, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, adhesive, food and beverage applications.
They have proved particularly effective in the pumping of high viscous products such as cosmetics and foodstuffs including dairy products and mayonnaise.
Flotronic’s 710 pumps may be more compact than competitor AODD pumps, but they’re just as capable – offering all the benefits for which Flotronic pumps are renowned, including Flotronic’s innovative, easy-maintenance, ‘One Nut’ design of air operated diaphragm pump which allows pump maintenance in a matter of minutes.