Slimline Slimline Pump
A compact and self-draining Diaphragm Pump available in FDA approved 316L stainless steel, aluminium, Duplex 22, and Hastelloy®; used in an array of industries.
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS:
- compact hygienic design ideal when space is limited
- FDA approved materials - 316L stainless, Duplex 22, Hastelloy
- outside surfaces can be easily cleaned
- A range of surface finish is available up to 0.38Ra
- a range of ½” to 3” connections, with 7”, 10” or 12” diameter diaphragms, providing in-line adaptability
- screwed, hygienic or flanged connections to suit particular applications
- Flotronic Pumps’ ‘One-Nut’ technology
- readily accessible ball valves
- pump air-valve easy to maintain when in-line • a choice of materials to suit any application including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and also exotic metals including Hastelloy®
- ATEX Directive compliant up to Gas Group IIC
- crevice free design with no internal welding - ideal for hygienic applications and cleaning
- fully drainable body
- optional hot water/steam jacket
- with environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic Alarm Systems are available
- optional high temperature diaphragm allows for a 135°C (275°F) maximum operating temperature
- self-priming 3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet. All of which help you to:
- reduce down time and cleaning costs
- maintain and even improve on hygienic and sanitary levels on site.
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Food and beverage.