Bespoke Trolley For An AODD Pump
A major pharmaceutical manufacturer in Dublin, Ireland came to Flotronic Pumps looking for a pumping solution. The application was to decant chemicals safely from 220 litre containers into 20 litre containers.
- 316L Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- ATEX certification
- Low noise Levels
- PTFE certified to USP Class VI
As the incumbent pump supplier on site Flotronic were asked to help
- The pump selection was made based on flow requirement – in this case a ½” Stainless Steel Mini Slimline was perfect with a flow rate up to 50l/min.
- An acoustic cowl was fitted to keep exhaust air noise to a minimum, and anti-vibration mounts.
- The pump was ATEX rated for use throughout the customers plant
- A bespoke trolley was designed in conjunction with the customer and manufactured by Flotronic Pumps.
- Hoses were sourced, and lances supplied to suit the containers.
- 316L Mini Slim – Coded: F1166TT6STRIOQ
- Body and Manifolds solid 316L
- PTFE Diaphragms / Balls
- Acoustic Cowl