Last Updated: March 4, 2021
To the extent you are located in the European Economic Area or UK or are otherwise subject to the protections of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (or UK GDPR), please click here.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our site, Unibloc Pump may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntary provided it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include:
- Registering for an account on our site
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties
- Sending us an e-mail message
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
Unibloc Pump does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties. Unibloc Pump may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you an email or postal mail, provide customer support, arrange for deliveries, or as otherwise set forth below. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Unibloc Pump, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Unibloc Pump may use and disclose your personal information to:
- Operate, and analyze use of, its website;
- Answer inquiries or otherwise provide customer support;
- Deliver, or correspond regarding, our products and services;
- Maintain account registrations;
- Provide marketing communications;
- Administer a sweepstakes or other promotional event from us or a third-party partner;
- Comply with applicable law or comply with legal process served on Unibloc Pump;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Unibloc Pump (e.g., intellectual property rights);
- Protect the personal safety of users of Unibloc Pump or the public; and
- Transfer personal information to a surviving or acquiring entity in a merger, dissolution, reorganization, or similar corporate event, or in the sale of all or substantially all of our assets,
The Unibloc Pump web site may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a first or third-party server. A cookie cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. But these are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of the cookies is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Unibloc Pump pages, or register with Unibloc Pump site or services, a cookie helps Unibloc Pump to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing address, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Unibloc Pump website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can more easily use the Unibloc Pump features that you customize.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline these if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Unibloc Pump services or websites you visit.
At any time, you can change your settings on this site to review and accept cookies.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Unibloc Pump or its third-party partners, such as via server log or cookies (described above). This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, to personalize your experience or serve ads (as discussed in the Cookies section above), and provide general statistics regarding the use of Unibloc Pump web site.
Security of Your Personal Information
Unibloc Pump uses commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected via the use of encryption, such as the secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol.
While we strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information you would acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchange between you and us through the site cannot be guaranteed.
From time to time, Unibloc Pump may contact you by email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and for other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via email from Unibloc Pump, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” (or similar word, such as “Opt-Out” or “Manage My Communication Preferences”) button.
1650 Airport Road, Suite 110
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Email address: privacy@UniblocPump.com
Telephone: (770) 218.8900