The Ultimate in Poultry Pump PerformanceSuperior Pump Productivity and Operating Efficiency for the Poultry Industry
Poultry processors place unique demands on the pumps that drive their production lines. Whether it’s food safety, reliable uptime, easy maintenance, or low cost of operation, they count on their pumps to perform every time, every line, every day.
Poultry operators need solutions that meet the call for their industry’s particularly demanding process:
- Food safety is paramount, needing pumps that minimize any risk of food contamination.
- With downtime costing tens of thousands of dollars an hour, pump reliability and uptime performance are critical.
- Complex pumps with too many parts and lengthy repair times won't meet the needs of busy poultry facilities.
- Simple-to-maintain pumps help stretch your budget.
Only Unibloc® Hygienic Technologies offers a unique QuickStrip® FoodFirst positive displacement (PD) pump design that addresses every critical requirement of a top-performing poultry plant.
The Unique Safety Swing Arm design enhances worker safety and protects the cover from nicks and gouges during maintenance that can later harbor bacteria.
- Simple, repeatable one-way assembly.
- Tool-free design reduces damage during daily sanitation cycles.
- Fully machined all stainless-steel construction.
When dealing with the various volumes and viscosities found in poultry facilities, processors need a simple and easily reassembled pump after cleaning-out-of-place (COP). Successful poultry processing requires a pump with low shear and consistent throughput.
Our Flotronic® Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) pumps are ideal for poultry applications where plants transfer chicken breasts, feet, gizzards, etc. For pumping large solids, we offer Hygenitec™ Flapper Check AODD and Electric-Operated Double-Diaphragm (EODD) pumps that can handle solids up to 3.8” or 96cm. The Standard Pump Electric (EODD) pumps offer a quiet and economical solution (electricity is less expensive than air).
See it in action: watch our video to see how Unibloc technology saved Peco Foods $250,000 annually!
Tougher than the rest.
Our hygienic-designed pumps excel in the poultry industry:
- Flat, crevice-free front cover that eliminates product dead zones.
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Clean-out-of-Place (COP) capabilities.
- Compact design.
- Horizontal and vertical mounting versatility.
- Eliminates pump and motor alignment issues.
- Safe design with no accessible moving parts.
Have questions or want more information about how our solutions can work for your poultry brand? Please reach out to us.
EODD pumps combine the advantages of an Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm pump (AODD) and the energy efficiency of an electric motor. EODD pumps can operate against a closed valve, run dry and produce very little noise. Additionally, the pumps can operate in a “low pulsation” mode.