Hygenitec Bubble Traps
Bubble traps from Hygenitec have an ultra-clean, easy-to-install design that removes air pockets during vital processes. We offer a wide array of sizes and port configurations.
- Double nut tensioning for easy assembly/disassembly
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel
- O-ring elastomers are USP Class VI in EPDM, silicone or Viton
- Mechanical polish of 15-25 Ra (0.4-0.6 micron) with electropolish ID finish
- Hastelloy-C wetted metal material
- Acrylic “glass” available for high pressure applications
- Acrylic guard over wetted “glass” cylinder material for extra protection
- Valves available
- Multiple sizes and port configurations for maximum customization
- Comprehensive documentation package (including material test reports and surface finish certification
Combining ultra-clean components and simple design, our bubble traps are the standard in the chromatography, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Our bubble traps feature electropolished surfaces, USP Class VI elastomers and comprehensive documentation packages, and are made to accommodate specific application requirements with custom port sizes and configurations including new septic connections with 8” drain angle, guaranteeing full and secure cleanability.
The simple and clean design of our #53B bubble trap is effortless to install and maintain. We offer a variety of sizes and port configurations for maximum customization in specific applications.
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.