Hygenitec Pressure Relief Valves
Our SimpleSet design has made Hygenitec pressure relief valves the premier choice for over 25 years. Our hygienic pressure relief valves are fully adjustable with a multitude of pressure choices, combining versatility with an easy-to-operate design.
- Available in sizes 0.5″ to 6.0″
- SimpleSet design allows for easy pressure adjustment without removing the valve from the process line
- Adjustment lock mechanism and stainless cap provided for protection against accidental adjustments
- CIP design for easy cleaning
- 316L stainless material
- O-ring elastomers available in EPDM, Viton or PTFE encapsulated Viton
Our sanitary pressure relief valve is engineered with our straightforward, hygienic SimpleSet design, making it the premier choice for more than 25 years. Our hygenic pressure relief valves are fully adjustable with pressures ranging from 10-200 psi, combining versatility with an easy to operate design.
3D Models (STEP)
Double Diaphragm Pump ideal for pumping your food products, especially on high viscosity low shear applications. Designed for ‘quick strip’ which is tool free or the pumps can be ‘cleaned in place’ (CIP), manufactured throughout from FDA approved materials. The 'Good Food' pump gives food industry customers very specific benefits.
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.