- Exploded View
- Flotronic 14" Slimline
Flotronic 14" Slimline
Flotronic® Slimline Pump
A compact and self-draining Diaphragm Pump available in FDA approved 316L stainless steel, aluminium, Duplex 22, and Hastelloy®; used in an array of industries.
- Compact hygienic design ideal when space is limited
- FDA approved materials – 316L stainless, Duplex 22, Hastelloy
- Outside surfaces can be easily cleaned
- A range of surface finish is available up to 0.38Ra
- A range of ½” to 3” connections, with 7”, 10” or 12” diameter diaphragms, providing in-line adaptability
- Screwed, hygienic or flanged connections to suit particular applications
- Flotronic Pumps’ ‘One-Nut’ technology
- Readily accessible ball valves
- Pump air-valve easy to maintain when in-line • a choice of materials to suit any application including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and also exotic metals including Hastelloy®
- ATEX Directive compliant up to Gas Group IIC
SLIMLINE RANGE – EFFICIENT AND ADAPTABLE METAL PUMPS
Machined from solid billet, with a choice of solid Aluminium, Stainless Steel or exotic metals including Hastelloy® and Duplex 22. Flotronic’s fully drainable ‘Slimline’ Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm pumps can be used in a wide range of industries for any liquid transfer, including chemical, cosmetic, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, adhesive, food and beverage, sanitary and hygienic applications. They have proved particularly effective in the hygienic transfer of viscous products such as cosmetics and foodstuffs including dairy products and mayonnaise. These pumps are manufactured from FDA approved materials and are especially suited to applications where hygiene is paramount and where the avoidance of product hold-up is important.
Flotronic’s ‘Slimline’ pumps may be more compact than competitor AODD pumps, but they’re just as capable - offering all the benefits for which Flotronic pumps are renowned, including Flotronic’s innovative, easy-maintenance, ‘One Nut’ hygienic design which allows pump maintenance in a matter of minutes.
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS
- Ideal for applications such as chemical, cosmetics and personal care, paints, pharmaceutical, adhesive, hygienic, food and beverage.
- Crevice-fee design with no internal welding - ideal for hygienic applications and cleaning
- Fully drainable body
- Optional hot water/steam jacket
- With environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic Alarm Systems are available
- Optional high temperature diaphragm allows for a 135°C (275°F) maximum operating temperature
- Self-priming 3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet. All of which help you to:
- Reduce down time and cleaning costs
- Maintain and even improve on hygienic and sanitary levels on site.
View All Case Studies
A Japanese food manufacturer transferring Kimchi Sauce with Rotary Pumps were having a problem with stainless steel particles caused by stainless steel friction within their Rotary Pump. Metal detectors
European ready meal manufacturer were having problems with incorrect weights of product going into their mixing vessels at one of their 3 plants in the UK. One of the accessories available
International aerosol filler / manufacturer with plants all over Europe needed ATEX certified pumps to pump acetone from IBCs to volumetric filling heads. Their existing piston pump suffered from constant
A global soft drinks manufacturing company – for whom Flotronic Pumps Ltd are the preferred Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm pump supplier – came to Flotronic with a non-Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
United Stated based pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer in Rochester, NY had severe issues pumping a zinc oxide / water slurry. The traditional AODD design pump was being overhauled or replaced a minimum
UK based laboratory with expertise in the development and manufacture of branded products for the pharmaceutical, toiletry and household markets. Specialising in liquids, lotions, creams, gels, suspensions and alcohol-based formulations;
Zotefoams PLC manufacture a range of closed cell crosslinked polyolefin foams using a unique, environmentally friendly, nitrogen expansion process. Switching from traditional designed double diaphragm pumps to the 'One Nut' fast
Sunjuice Ltd, part of the Jamaica Producers Group, is the European market leader in freshly squeezed juices, crushes and smoothies. Essential to their success has been the importance of supplying
Hygenitec in-line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.