How Do I Pump The Correct Weights
European ready meal manufacturer were having problems with incorrect weights of product going into their mixing vessels at one of their 3 plants in the UK.
One of the accessories available for the air operated double diaphragm pump range manufactured by Flotronic is a fully pneumatic count and stop system, which can be used to control the number of individual strokes the diaphragm pump makes and therefore the weight of the product being pumped.
- Less waste.
- Accurate weights
- Long term savings on product costs
- Transferring raw materials from IBC to mixing vessels.
- Mainly whole milk and chopped tomatoes
- Count and stop system is set and a know amount is delivered.
- Pump code: F2366TT6SRJTC
- 316L stainless body and manifolds (fitted with RJT connections)
- PTFE / Teflon faced diaphragms.
- Count and stop option fitted to pump to control weights