Hygenitec Bulls-Eye Sight Glasses
The two solid glass viewports on opposing sides of our 316L stainless steel Bulls-Eye sight glass enable the flexibility to position the equipment as needed.
- Two rigid glass view-ports on opposite sides
- 304 or 316L stainless steel
- O-ring elastomers available in EPDM, Silicone or Viton
- Polish up to 15 Ra and/or electropolishing
- Hastelloy-C and AL6XN material
- Elastomers of USP Class VI material
- Borosilicate glass available for temperatures from 250 degrees Fahrenheit up to 550 degrees F
- Acrylic glass available
- Material test report available
Our Bulls-Eye sight glass is fitted with two rigid glass view-ports on opposite sides for positioning versatility. Inside the retainers are gaskets, as well as a fine threaded ring that keeps the glass disks in place. The Bulls-Eye sight glass is ideal for extra protection during monitoring and observing your active process.
3D Models (STEP)
Double Diaphragm Pump ideal for pumping your food products, especially on high viscosity low shear applications. Designed for ‘quick strip’ which is tool free or the pumps can be ‘cleaned in place’ (CIP), manufactured throughout from FDA approved materials. The 'Good Food' pump gives food industry customers very specific benefits.