- 200 series
- 300 series
- 400 series
- 500 series
- 600 series
- Unibloc® UltraLobe™
Unibloc® Lobe Pumps
A fully machined gearbox at its core, this lobe pump sets the highest industry standards for performance, providing sanitary solutions for a variety of applications.
- Ultra-hygienic design
- Patented rotor for low product shear
- QuickStrip® design for meticulous cleaning
Unibloc’s lobe positive displacement (PD) pumps set the bar with their dynamic gearbox foundation. These PD pumps offer a solid basis for consistency and precision and provide the broadest selection of sanitary pumping solutions.
Designed for the most rigorous processing and cleaning situations, Unibloc Pump is the leader in 3A sanitary applications.
Patented Rotor Design
- Low-product shear and excellent displacement
- Tight, no-contact tolerances and optional non-galling alloy rotors mitigate the risk of foreign material and wear
- Engineered to meet FDA’s meticulous daily cleaning requirements
- Tool-free access to pump head and seals
- Available in both Lobe and Gear style pumps
- One-way assembly ensures accuracy and mitigates damage from foreign materials
- Optional front-loaded seal design – access to seals without detaching the pump head
3D Models (STEP)
Our seamless design and porosity-free guarantee exist for every pump we produce for the industry’s cleanest CIP/SIP capable pump. The sleek design eliminates any pinches or gaps that could build up material or conceal hazardous microorganisms. The gearbox has a non-stick exterior for easier cleaning.
SANITARY PUMP APPLICATION SOLUTIONS
- Ideal for high pressure, high-temperature applications, and low shear or abrasive products
- Versatile Seal Mount (VSM) technology allows seals to mount on any pump head with no modifications – simplifying operations with multiple applications
- Offered in an assortment of industry-specific materials and designs
- Rotor material options: stainless steel alloy, Polyflex® plastic metal detectable, and DuraCore® composite designs.
View All Videos
View All Case Studies
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.