Hygenitec In-Line Sight Glasses
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.
- Double nut tensioning prevents over-tightening of the glass
- Electropolished stainless steel grid around the tube
- 304 or 316L stainless steel
- O-ring elastomers available in EPDM, Silicone of Viton
- 316L cone shaped strainer cartridge available in multiple mesh sizes – 3″ and up
- Polish up to 15 Ra and/or electropolishing
- Hastelloy-C and AL6XN material
- Elastomers of USP Class VI material
- Borosilicate glass available for temperatures 150 degrees F up to 550 degrees F
- Acrylic glass available
- Optional drain available
- Material test report available
The In-Line sight glass consists of a glass tube compressed between two flanges, with a double nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening of the glass. It includes an electropolished stainless-steel grid around the tube as a safety precaution, and the standard sanitary connection of a Tri-Clamp. The In-Line sight glass is ideal for efficient viewing while supervising your active process.
3D Models (STEP)
Double Diaphragm Pump ideal for pumping your food products, especially on high viscosity low shear applications. Designed for ‘quick strip’ which is tool free or the pumps can be ‘cleaned in place’ (CIP), manufactured throughout from FDA approved materials. The 'Good Food' pump gives food industry customers very specific benefits.