Flotronic® 710 Series Stainless Steel Pump
Fabricated 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy® on all wetted metal parts offers unrivaled versatility. These FDA compliant Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps are used extensively throughout the industry.
- Compact design ideal when space is limited
- Outside surfaces can be easily cleaned
- A range of ½” to 3” connections, with 10”, 14” diameter diaphragms, providing in-line adaptability
- Screwed, hygienic or flanged connections to suit particular applications
- Ease of maintenance through Flotronic Pumps’ ‘One-Nut’ technology
- Readily accessible ball valves
- Pump air-valve easy to maintain when in-line
- A choice of materials, 316L Stainless Steel, and Hastelloy®
- ATEX Directive compliant up to Gas Group IIC
- Surface finish to customer specification available with a range of polished options
- Optional hot water/steam jacket
- With environmental protection in mind, Diaphragm Rupture Protection and fully pneumatic alarm systems are available
- Optional high temperature diaphragm allows for a 135°C (275°F) maximum operating temperature
- Self-priming 3.6m/12ft dry and 8m/26ft wet.
- Flow Rates up to 680 ltr/min.
This range of air operated double diaphragm pumps fabricated with FDA approved 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy® on all wetted metal parts gives our customers unrivaled versatility. Flotronic’s 710 range of diaphragm pumps can be used in a wide range of industries for any liquid transfer, including to pump chemicals, cosmetic, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, adhesive, food and beverage applications.
They have proved particularly effective in the pumping of high viscous products such as cosmetics and foodstuffs including dairy products and mayonnaise.
Flotronic’s 710 pumps may be more compact than competitor AODD pumps, but they’re just as capable - offering all the benefits for which Flotronic pumps are renowned, including Flotronic’s innovative, easy-maintenance, ‘One Nut’ design of air operated diaphragm pump which allows pump maintenance in a matter of minutes.
PERFORMANCE TO MATCH ANY REQUIREMENTS, ALL OF WHICH HELP YOU TO:
- Transfer an extensive variety of materials efficiently across a range of industries
- Reduce down time and cleaning costs.
- Ideal for applications such as chemical, cosmetics and personal care, paints, pharmaceutical, adhesive, hygienic, food and beverage.
View All Case Studies
A chemical manufacturer based in the US required a mobile cleaning skid; to be used on their plant, in the production of intermediate chemicals, for flavors, fragrances, cosmetics, aroma
International specialty chemical manufacturer needed to pump ethanol from road tankers into their storage tanks. The Flotronic 710 range of 316L stainless steel Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump is perfect for this
An international specialist chemical manufacturer; branching out into the production of bulk hand sanitizer needed an hygienic pump that was able to keep up with their production requirements, and deliver
UK based quilt and pillow makers based in relies upon several Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps from FPL in their production processes. The company uses 20 million kgs of feathers and 10 million
For over four years now, a UK Based Brewery have been using two Air Operated Diaphragm pumps from Flotronic Pumps Limited to transfer yeast at different stages of their brewing process.
World leading paint manufacturer needed to improve their tanker offloading of Acrylic Acid. Having used Flotronic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps for many years throughout their site, they asked if Flotronic
After replacing their older style 'figure of eight' AODP which regularly failed, with Flotronic 'One Nut' pumps, they have almost forgotten they are there. The Flotronic air operated double diaphragm pumps have
A renowned UK producer of luxury bathing products, some years ago switched from electrically driven pumps to the unique 'One Nut' fast maintenance double diaphragm pumps from FPL and saved both time
USA owned flavourings company based in the UK, relies upon Hygienic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps from FPL in the production of speciality flavours, used in the food and pharmaceutical
British speciality chemical manufacturer has streamlined its blending operations – and reduced downtime - using six 710 series Hiflo Double Diaphragm Pumps from Flotronic Pumps Ltd. The media being pumped ranges from
One of the worlds leading fragrances, flavours and food ingredients companies are using the Flotronic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps as their site standard, replacing the older style 'figure of
When an international toothpaste manufacturer needed to expand and upgrade their toothpaste flavour dosing system they turned to Flotronic Pumps. Due to increasing customer choice the number of flavours had steadily
UK based creamery replacing older style diaphragm pumps with their "One Nut" quick maintenance pump, Flotronic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps are used for pumping caustic and nitric acid as
When Klockner Pentapack switched from drums to pallecons they reviewed their pumping needs. Previously they had been using air operated piston drum pumps but the switch to pallecons enabled them to
For over five years 'One Nut' Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps from Flotronic have been working reliably in the medicated confectionery plant, requiring minimal servicing. A top end contract manufacturer supplying shops in almost
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.