How To Pump Oils Creams And Gels In The Cosmetics Industry
Leading contract cosmetics manufacturer based in the UK working with many of the leading Global health and beauty brands, needed a reliable and safe method for pumping the many and diverse liquids, oils, creams and gels used in the beauty industry.
Their existing mono electric pumps on site were frequently breaking down. This along with the spares being on a long lead time meant that their existing pumps could sit in the workshops for a considerable amount of time.
- The ability to Clean the Pumps in place with an external rig producing up to 7 Bar without the need to bypass the pumps.
- Short down time for inspection or maintenance - diaphragms can be inspected with the pump in line in less than 5 minutes.
- 70% less product hold up than conventional AODP, meaning faster, more efficient cleaning, and less waste.
- Pump spares available on 'next day' delivery.
- Pump fitted with 2 wheeled trolley making them very mobile.
- Various Creams and Gels along with other raw products.
- Temperature ambient.
- Pumping from mixing vessels into pallecons for transportation.
- Transferring from pallecons to filling heads on packing machines.
- Slimline 316L Stainless Steel
- FDA Hygienic range
- 2" Triclover connections
- PTFE elastomers
- Fully CIP