Pump Acetone To Aerosol Filling Head
International aerosol filler / manufacturer with plants all over Europe needed ATEX certified pumps to pump acetone from IBCs to volumetric filling heads. Their existing piston pump suffered from constant leaking seals.Spares were also on very long lead times; and the pumps were very time consuming to maintain.
The Flotronic ATEX rated 316L Stainless Steel Slimline range of air operated diaphragm pumps offered the perfect solution. Easy / Fast maintenance while the pumps are still connected to the process pipework when required. Flotronic authentic spares available on 'next day' delivery.
They now have more than 15 pumps 'One Nut' Flotronic air operated double diaphragm pumps on this one site on this application, and are looking at using them on other plants in the group
- Pumps can be 'Dead Headed' in the delivery line, making Fast Maintenance.
- Diaphragms inspected / maintained while pump remains 'in line', taking less than 5 minutes.
- Full strip and rebuild in less than 10 Minutes.
- ATEX certification specific to the pump serial number, not just to the pump range.
- Pumps fitted with our unique reinforced diaphragms meaning they can withstand up to 7 Bar suction pressure.
- Transfer of Acetone from IBCs to volumetric filling heads
- ATEX Rated
- 316L Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- TFM faced Diaphragms.
- Pump Code F2366UT6SBSPX401