EHEDG Sanitary Double Diaphragm Pump
When an international Personal / Household care manufacturer needed sanitary air operated double diaphragm pumps for its manufacturing plant based in Hungary; Flotronic were happy to provide one of their unique EHEDG Sanitary accredited pumps based on its 'One Nut' design.
Essential to the manufacturing operations was the ability to Clean In Place (CIP) the the pump and fully drain the CIP liquids once sanitisation protocols were completed. Flotronic Unique reinforced diaphragms and modified seats meant that the pump could be fully Cleaned in Place using an external CIP rig, and totally drained without any manual intervention and without have to invert the pump; meaning that the pump can remain hard piped 'inline' throughout the manufacturing and cleaning process.
- Fully Clean in Place (CIP)
- Pump remains 'Hard Piped' in.
- Less product wastage - 'One Nut' design has 70% less product hang up than traditional AODP.
- Fully certified EHEDG pumps.
- Pumping Polymer Acusol and Texcare from original containers to mixing vessels
- Pump code: E1966TT6STRI
- EHEDG Certified pump
- 3" Triclover connections
- Maximum flow rate: 450 ltr/min