Pump Cooking Oils And Flavoured Water
Flotronic‘s unique 'One Nut' sanitary style AODP is being utilised by a major UK food manufacturer in the transportation of flavoured waters and oils to their food products prior to processing.
The driving force for selecting our pump was a combination of excellent hygiene along with the ability to be able to pump numerous products with up to 6mm particulate and high viscosity.
The Flotronic Sanitary Style Diaphragm Pump based on our 3A and EHEDG range has the capacity to pump viscosity up to 300,000 Cps. Furthermore, it can be fully cleaned in place using an external CIP rig if required. This feature makes it ideal on this application. The pump is both user friendly, enabling easy stripping for inspection purposes, and very easy to clean. The pump also passed Microbiology testing as part of its validation process.
SANITARY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully CIP
- Fast Strip-down in less than 5 minutes for inspection
- Strip and rebuild in less than 15 minutes.
- 70% Less product hold up than traditional AODP
- Full FDA certification relevant to the individual pump serial number
- Polished - Wetted 0.8Ra - Non-wetted 1 Ra
- Pass all microbiological site protocol tests.
- Pumping flavoured waters and oils for cooking
- Recirculating product to aid mixing
- Pumping product 70m (including a 7m head) to cooking lines.
- Pump Code: F17SSTT6STRIH1N
- Sanitary Style 316L Stainless Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump.
- PTFE Diaphragms - FDA, USP Class VI, (EU) 1935/2004 approved.