Pump Flammable Liquids with ATEX Rated Diaphragm Pumps
A prestigious automotive manufacturing plant in the UK required specialist pumps for safely transferring a variety of liquids including but not limited to petrol, diesel and AdBlue.
Due to the flammable nature of some of these fluids it was essential that ATEX Certified Pumps were used.
As there are 35 pumps on this project the cost implications are a significant factor. The unique benefit of the Flotronic AODP range is that they can all be ATEX certified.
On this project 316L stainless steel pumps with PTFE trim were selected. With the ease of maintenance, it is thus possible to strip and inspect the pumps, inline, in less than 15 minutes. The resulting savings on maintenance, time, and spare parts can be appreciable compared to traditional AODP.
- ATEX certification
- Each pump has ATEX certification relevant to it's own unique serial number
- Easy / Fast inline inspection and maintenance.
- Diaphragms can be inspected or changed in line in less than 10 minutes
- Smaller foot print than traditional AODP while giving the same flow rates.
- Pump Code - F1566TT6SDI6O
- DIN 160 Connections
- 316L Stainless Wetted Parts (Body & Manifolds)
- PTFE Diaphragms / Balls.