Pump Tomato Pieces from Low Risk through to High Risk
A Food manufacturer in the UK needed to pump Tomato pieces / purees from 220 ltr 'Bag in a Drum' barrels. The pump needed to be self priming, even on the higher viscosity purees as well as able to handle large pieces of tomato without damage. Wastage of product in the barrel and within the pump had to be kept to a minimum.
The Flotronic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump has been set above the drums to help with priming and uses a manifold system to take product from one barrel at a time.
The Tool Free design of the Flotronic Good Food Pump means that the pump can be quickly stripped down and cleaned; meaning less wastage during cleaning and product changes. It can also be Cleaned In Place if required.
- Self priming with suction lifts up to 8m.
- Tool Free Maintenance / Cleaning strip down.
- Ability to pass 1" pieces with no damage to product
- 70% less product hold up when compared to any traditional AODP
- Pump Code: F3766TT6SRJTG
- 316L Stainless Steel Wetted parts.
- FDA and (EC) No 1935/2004 approved materials
- 2" RJT connections.
- Short Stroke PTFE Diaphragms