Pumping Chocolate With An Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
A French Confectionary manufacturer needed to transfer Warm Chocolate containing Whole Almonds. Obvious concerns were the Viscosity of the Chocolate at 6,000Cps, Whole Almonds at up to 13mm and a required flow rate of 2m³/hr.
The Flotronic Good Food Pump with its large manifolds and 25mm internal ball clearances proved perfect for the application; transferring the highly viscous chocolate easily while not damaging the whole almond nut passing through the pump.
The pump was also fitted with our Heated Jacket Option, which can easily be connected to the hot water supply on the main pipework if that becomes necessary.
- Adding the Tool Free Option to the One Nut design means that the pump can be very quickly stripped down for cleaning or inspection without the need for any tools.
- Large bore manifolds and high clearance balls, allow the product through the pump with the minimum of damage / shear to the product.
- FDA Products used throughout the pump.
- (EC) 1935/2004 Materials used on wetted parts.
- Good Food Pump
- Pump Code: F3766TT6SSMSGJ
- 316L Stainless Steel construction.
- 2" SMS Connections