Hygenitec Food Grade AODD Pump
FDA compliant pumps are engineered for food and cosmetic applications and are constructed with the FDA approved materials for food contact. These pumps are stainless steel and feature Tri-Clamp® fittings for quick knockdown and cleaning.
- Food grade
- Available in 1/2″ – 3″ sizes
- SS 316 Wetted Components
- Tri-Clamp ® Intake / Discharge
- Choice of diaphragms
These FDA compliant pumps are specifically engineered for food and cosmetic applications and are constructed with the FDA CFR Title 21 approved materials for food contact. These pumps are designed to be quickly disassembled / assembled for pump maintenance and cleaning.
- Food Ingredients
- Beverage Concentrates
- Shampoo & Conditioner
Models / Series
- SPFG05PPP (1/2″) – PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG05PPS (1/2″) – Santoprene Diaphragms
- SPFG05PPT (1/2″) – Overmolded PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG10SSP (1″) – PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG10SSS (1″) – Santoprene Diaphragms
- SPFG10SST (1″) – Overmolded PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG15SSP (1 1/2″) – PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG15SSS (1 1/2″) – Santoprene Diaphragms
- SPFG15SST (1 1/2″) – Overmolded PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG20SSP (2″) – PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFG20SSS (2″) – Santoprene Diaphragms
- SPFG20SST (2″) – Overmolded PTFE Diaphragms
- SPFP30SSS (3″) – Santoprene Diaphragms
- SPFP30SST (3″) – PTFE Diaphragms
Pumping of flammable or combustible liquids can generate a static electric discharge, causing fire or explosion resulting in injury or death. Read and understand operating instructions before starting this unit. Follow all federal, state and local safety codes including NFPA 30 - NFPA77. Prior to connecting to air supply, install bond and ground wires and check continuity of each wire. A meter reading of one ohm or less is required for safe liquid transfer. Use only approved metallic pump tube, explosion proof or air motor, metallic drum and receiving vessel when pumping flammables. Air motors are not recognized under any current Underwriter’s Laboratory listing program. Consult a qualified engineer for suitability for use in a hazardous area or on flammables.
View All Case Studies
An international, food processor needed a hygienic AODP for the production lines at one of their sauce production plants based in the North of the UK Flotronic was able to supply two of their
Hygenitec In-Line sight glasses are designed with a glass tube securely positioned between two flanges, with double-nut tensioning to prevent over-tightening, and an electropolished stainless steel protector around the tube as well as a standard sanitary Tri-Clamp connection.